The new year is a great time for goal setting! Not.
Lisette considers herself a Christmas Grinch whereas I myself am a bit of a New Year's Grinch. I hate New Year's Eve. It is always a let down and I get to midnight for the countdown and inevitably end up thinking,
"Now what? Is this it? I'm tired. I'm gonna go to bed."
If you, like me, are a New Year's Eve Grinch - you can read this article. and this one too, and this one three. There's even an I hate New Year's Eve Facebook site.
Reasons why New Year's Eve is dumb:
1. It's supposed to be an exciting day but it is just the same as any other day.
2. You have to stay up until midnight even if you get bored.
3. Everyone is drunk.
4. You don't get presents on New Year's Eve.
5. You don't get chocolate on New Year's Eve
6. You feel bad about what you haven't achieved throughout the year.
7. If you are out, you can't go home until midnight has been.
8. You have to do an awkward kiss.