2. Wine with lunch on a weekday: I’d just feel too guilty to go and have one wine with lunch during my workday. Someone would know. Someone would see! Someone would discuss my drinking problem with my colleagues.
3. Cooked breakfast on the side of the road: Imagine waking up, showering and getting dressed then walking outside on the pavement for a nice cooked breakfast of bacon and eggs with your neighbours on the side of the road – bliss. They do it in Vietnam and it works beautifully.
4. Douching : Do you ladies know how good this age old tradition is for you? Irregular periods, period pain, women’s troubles – all can be fixed with douching. Did you know that in the olden days a douche bag used to be a cows stomach? Why hasn’t my culture taught me about this great remedy?
5. Thanksgiving – Yum! Cooked Turkey for lunch! And the meals Monica made on ‘Friends’ always looked amazing –mmmm Cranberry sauce.
6. Socially acceptable burping at the end of a meal: I’m tired of hiding my satisfaction behind my hand quietly or having to leave the room to do a giant belch in the bathroom.
7. Straight guys holding hands with other straight guys: Who doesn’t love male besties showing their affection in public? So cute. So manly.
8. Día de los Muertos – The day of the dead: A wonderful tradition from Mexico when you can honour your dead loved ones. I need a day to remember my beautiful Nana and Grandad.
9. Dogs at the café tables: Dogs are the new kids.
10. Cheese Parades: Enough said!