1. Don't smoke
2. Don't drink
3. Don't do drugs (Pretty sure my mum did tell me all this but I just didn't listen :)
4. Take up yoga ASAP
5. In your future you will have the job of your dreams, a big house, a handsome hubby and a beautiful daughter so don't worry so much.
1. Stop thinking so much. Start doing. Don't worry about the finer points of things just make a start and deal with issues as they come up. Just do. Do it to death. Don't give up.
2. Be yourself, just louder. You are awesome. You are interesting. Don't be so afraid to show people this. Your ideas are good. Trust your gut. Follow your heart. Be heard.
3. Don't run away from your talents. Don't be afraid of them. Embrace your gifts. Use them.
4. You are not fat. Not at all. You are beautiful. Own it. Except it. Then forget about it and focus on your mind.
5. Try to eat healthy and exercise. Exercise will stabilise your emotions and make you feel better. If you go for more than two days without exercising you will start to cry involuntarily. Coke is not a dietary staple. It is rubbish. Sugar and caffeine mess with you and make you crazy. If you don't eat regularly you will lose your shit.
P.S: Turn off the fucking T.V and do something worthwhile.
P.P.S Don't listen to your father's negativity. His opinion of things is his alone and not necessarily the truth. Just walk away. Don't feed into it. Go do something else. Something positive.