1) My badge Collection. I am a geek. These badges totally expose me for what I am. A biiiig Neeerd.
2) My Book Collection. I like hocus pocus and all things witchy and faery-esc. One look at my book collection and you can pretty much tell what kind of person I am.
3) My Arts and Crafts box. It's not so much a box anymore. My Arts and Crafts paraphernalia takes up an entire cupboard! My lover-man gives me grief about this all the time! I have tried to cull things, but inevitably it just keeps growing. The cupboard is overflowing with all kinds of creative guff, from clay to shellac granules. You can kind of tell I am a bit of hoarder.
4) My Breville Juice Fountain! - I reckon owning a juicer shows that you A) Care somewhat about being healthy and B) tend to get a bit obsessed with crazes like juicing!
1) It's not one object but just the amount of books that I own. There are so many. There isn't enough space for them all - they crowd surfaces, corners of rooms, backs of wardrobes. Book buying is really an addiction.
2) My ginormous couch - It is oversized and can fit an entire family on it lying down. This basically sums up how much I like to lie down rather than sit up if I am resting.
3) My grandmother's antique ring that was used as my engagement ring. I love this ring and I have been super influenced by both my grandmothers in my life so it is nice to have something of the one that is already gone on my finger. Also, my mother's parents relationship is the reason I believe in true love and romance.
4) My apple mac. I love my mac computer. I have withdrawls if it is not with me. Am I shallow?